Aquapark Bohinj is located 10 minutes from Lake Bohinj, on the edge of Triglav National Park, the largest national park in Slovenia. Its exceptional location on the doorstep of Julian Alps in cozy rural village has a unique charm. And globally it is positioned in a safe haven between Vienna and Venice.
Distances and approximate times of driving from international airports and railway stations to Bohinj ECO Hotel.
- Ljubljana Airport: 55 km, 43 min
- Railway Bohinjska Bistrica: 0,1 km, 2 min
- Railway station Jesenice: 37 km, 32 min
- Railway station Ljubljana: 75 km, 68 min
- Airport Klagenfurt: 103 km, 1h 21 min
- Airport Graz: 231 km, 2h 25 min
- Airport Salzburg: 252 km, 2h 37 min
- Railway station Villach, 74 km, 62 min
- Airport Trieste: 164 km, 2h 6 min
- Airport Venice: 240 km, 3h 52 min
- Railway station Tarvisio: 100 km, 72 min